Fishman Fluence Modern Pickup Set - Black Nickel
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Modern Humucker Alnico: All the musicality, power and explosiveness of alnico. Full chords and fluid solos, plus a voice you’ve never heard in a humbucker. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with a ceramic bridge pickup.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic: Cutting ceramic attack. Brutal active aggression and passive punch in the same guitar. Great in both positions, or commonly paired with alnico neck.
Each Fishman Fluence pickup has two distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
Modern Humbucker Alnico Neck:
- Voice 1 - Modern Active High Output — The ideal active alnico sound. Full, round, and boosted, but with unprecedented articulation and dynamics
- Voice 2 - Crisp, clean and fluid — The clean, crisp neck humbucker tone you’ve always wanted, without the thin, plinky sound you don’t.
Modern Humbucker Ceramic Bridge:
- Voice 1 - Modern Active High Output — The ideal active ceramic humbucker tone. Crisp, searing crunch, tight bass with no mud, and a growl.
- Voice 2 - Modern Passive Attack — Organic, high output, passive ceramic tone. Superb distortion characteristics with Fluence dynamics and response.
Box includes bridge pickup, neck pickup, and everything needed for installation: 2 push-pull 25k pots, 2 normal 25k pots, tone caps, wiring, springs, screws, output jack, and installation guide.