Fishman Fluence Classic Pickup Set - Brushed Stainless
Get FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping on this item - select the "Free Shipping" option at checkout
Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker Pickup Set - Brushed Stainless
Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire-wound pickups — revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
Classic Humbucker Neck: The vintage neck humbucker tone we all love, combined with the up-front dynamics only Fluence can deliver.
Classic Humbucker Bridge: This pickup features three classic voices: Strong, “calibrated PAF”, the hot rodded tone that redefined lead guitar, and a vintage single coil — all in the same pickup.
Each Fishman Fluence Classic Humbucker pickup has three distinct and useful sounds on-board. These sounds start with the revolutionary Fluence Core, the heart of Fluence tone. From this Fluence Core we then create the classic timbres and tone — colors you expect from great guitar pickups — as well as some you’ve never expected.
All Fishman Fluence Pickups:
- Are Multi-Voice. Set and forget, or wire-up to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Drop right in and replace standard humbucker pickups.
- Are rechargeable on your guitar. Optional lithium-ion battery pack offers weeks, not hours, of playing time.
Classic Humbucker Alnico Neck:
- Voice 1 - Vintage P.A.F. − The ideal, elusive vintage P.A.F. neck humbucker tone with the dynamics and output level you want.
- Voice 2 - Clear, airy chime − A Fluence-exclusive neck tone, with unreal highs, vocal midrange, and tight lows.
- Voice 3 - Clear, Vintage Single Coil
Classic Humbucker Alnico Bridge:
- Voice 1 - Vintage P.A.F. − The ideal, calibrated vintage PAF bridge humbucker tone at the perfect output level.
- Voice 2 - Classic Hot Rod − The quintessential hot rodded bridge humbucker tone without all the baggage.
- Voice 3 - Slightly Overwound Single Coil
Box includes bridge pickup, neck pickup, and everything needed for installation: 2 push-pull 25k pots, 2 normal 25k pots, tone caps, wiring, springs, screws, output jack, and installation guide.