ESP E-II Eclipse - Granite Sparkle
Mahogany Body, Set Mahogany Neck, Active EMG Pickups - Granite Sparkle
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses. The E-II Eclipse DB offers the sublime look of an outstanding Granite Sparkle finish with prominent white binding on the both sides of the body as well as the neck and headstock. This guitar features set-neck construction of its maple-capped mahogany body and thin U-shaped mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard (and satin finish on the back of the neck for extra smooth playing feel). Next, add high-end components like a bone nut, Dunlop locking strap buttons, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece. Then get the sound you want from a set of EMG 66TW (neck) and EMG 57TW (bridge) active pickups, with coil spitting available on each pickup via push-pull controls. Ready for serious professional use on stage or in the studio, the E-II Eclipse DB includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
**FREE custom pro setup, detailing, strings and accessories!**Your specific tuning - your preferred string gauge/brand.
- String action, height, neck relief, and intonation adjustments.
- Fretboard meticulously cleaned and conditioned with F-ONE.
- Extremely thorough overall detail/cleaning, polish, and inspection.
- Several additional sets of strings
- Microfiber cleaning towels, picks, and other accessories.
Immediate turnaround, shipped same or next business day!
** We will contact you regarding set up preferences, if not otherwise provided (via order notes or messages). If we fail to receive a response within 1 business day, we will set the guitar up for standard tuning (EADGBE) using D'Addario EXL110 10-46 regular light nickel wound strings (4 additional sets included).
Thomas J Music is an authorized ESP dealer. This guitar is brand new and comes with full warranty and factory extras.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Granite Sparkle
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black Nickel
- Strap Button: Dunlop Straplok
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: EMG 66TW Brushed Black Chrome *(Pull Vol for Split)
- Bridge PU: EMG 57TW Brushed Black Chrome *(Pull Vol for split)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume(Push/Pull)/Neck Volume(Push/Pull)/Tone/Toggle Switch
- Case Included: Yes