D'Addario NYXL1149 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - 11-49 Medium 3-Pack
NYXL1149 is designed with larger gauges for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone. D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend further, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- Buy 3 sets and save with this environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant 3-pack
- NYXL’s feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1149-3P offers moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049