ESP USA M-III Floyd Rose Flamed Maple - Violet Shadow Fade
This ESP USA Custom Shop M-III FR features a stunning flame maple top and violet fade finish, and was crafted entirely by hand using the finest materials by the master luthiers at ESP's California US based facility. Everything about this instrument is top-shelf; from the tone-woods used, to each individual fret dressing. The level of scrutiny and attention to detail is usually only typical of guitars costing twice as much.
This is a used instrument. The original owner had purchased it brand new from another dealer in early 2018, was kept it in it's case, and only played a handful of times before it was traded in to us. As such, the guitar is MINT like-new condition. 9.9/10. ESP USA hardshell case, Certificate of Authenticity, and all original factory accessories are included.
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Finish: Violet Shadow Fade
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ, Stainless Steel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Locking
- Tuners: Sperzel Locking
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Plus Single-coil; Neck/Middle. Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special; Bridge
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (push/pull coil-split), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Case Included: Yes