ESP LTD EC-1000 Custom FM See Thru Green - Fluence
The Only Thing 'LTD' is the Stamp on the Headstock
This one of a kind ESP LTD EC-1000 doesn't belong with any of it's brand name or model number counterparts. The build quality, parts, and craftsmanship on this guitar simply do not exist on any other LTD EC-1000, and even rivals the higher end E-II and USA lines - at a much lower cost. It comes equipped with a set of Fishman Fluence modern pickups, Graph Tech Ratio Locking Tuners, Gotoh Bridge/Stop tail, Schaller strap locks, and other top shelf appointments - including an ESP "ashtray" style battery box found only on E-II, MIJ, and USA models. This just may be the first, last, and only LTD model to have this style battery compartment over the typical oval plastic cover which is found on every LTD equipped with active electronics. It is finished in a brilliant see through green over a gorgeous flamed maple top.
This is the only one in existence and there will never be another. Get your hands on this top shelf custom ESP at an insane price before it's too late - once it's gone, it's gone for good!
Also Includes an ESP molded hardshell case!
This guitar is pre-owned and in mint, absolutely pristine condition. 9.9/10 conservatively, due to a possible stray fingerprint. The included hardshell case also has no signs of use and is indistinguishable from new.
**FREE custom pro setup, detailing, strings and accessories!**Your specific tuning - your preferred string gauge/brand.
- String action, height, neck relief, and intonation adjustments.
- Fretboard meticulously cleaned and conditioned with F-ONE.
- Extremely thorough overall detail/cleaning, polish, and inspection.
- Several additional sets of strings
- Microfiber cleaning towels, picks, and other accessories.
Immediate turnaround, shipped same or next business day!
** We will contact you regarding set up preferences, if not otherwise provided (via order notes or messages). If we fail to receive a response within 1 business day, we will set the guitar up for standard tuning (EADGBE) using D'Addario EXL110 10-46 regular light nickel wound strings (5 additional sets included).
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Finish: See Through Green
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin-U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Schaller Strap Lock
- Tuners: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM Bridge w/ Graph Tech ResoMax NV Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Neck (Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Bridge (Ceramic)
- Controls: Bridge Volume (pull for coil tap), Neck Volume (pull for coil tap), Master Tone (pull for voice 2), 3 way toggle
- Case: CECFF
- Case Included: Yes